Welcome to Roskilde!
Computer Science at Roskilde is glad to invite Erasmus and guest students to spend one half or a whole year at Denmark's most exciting university. We can offer a range of courses, student project works, including Bachelor projects and Master Theses, in Computer Science.
Below you find links to details about courses and project works in the coming semesters and general information on how and when to apply, as well as other useful information.
Application deadlines for Autumn Semesters:|
Erasmus: May 1. Guest students: May 15.
Application deadlines for Spring Semesters:
ACADEMIC CALENDER (sketch):
• Foundation Course (optional): Mid to end August for students arriving for Autumn Semester
• Autumn Semester, Courses and Project Works: Start september until right before Xmas
• Autumn Semester, Exams: All of January
• Foundation Course (optional): Mid to end January for students arriving for Spring Semester
• Spring Semester, Courses and Project Works: Late January/start February until end May
• Autumn Semester, Exams: All of June
• Strictly unacademic: the Roskilde festival, June 24-July 1, 2017 http://www.roskilde-festival.dk
Courses in previous and current semesters
Preliminary Course List Autumn Semester 2016
Courses Spring Semester 2016
Courses Autumn Semester 2015
Courses Spring Semester 2015
Courses Autumn Semester 2014
Courses Spring Semester 2014
Courses Autumn Semester 2013
Courses Spring Semester 2013
Courses Autumn Semester 2012
Courses Spring Semester 2012
Courses Autumn Semester 2011
Courses Spring Semester 2011
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to write to our international coordinator, prof. Henning Christiansen, email@example.com.
All information may be subject to change, and no responsibility is taken for possible errors and omissions.