- Mads Rosendahl and John P. Gallagher. Extended Set Constraints and Tree Grammar Abstraction of Programs.
21st Workshop on Logic-based methods in Programming Environments
ICLP 2011 Satellite Workshop, Lexington, Kentucky, July, 2011.
- John P. Gallagher. Analysis of Logic Programs Using Regular Tree Languages: Extended Abstract.
in Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation - 21st International Symposium, LOPSTR 2011, Odense, Denmark, July 18-20, 2011. ed. Peter Schneider-Kamp. LNCS, Vol. 7225, 2012, pp. 1-3.
- Mads Rosendahl: Abstract Interpretation as a Programming Language. Semantics, Abstract Interpretation, and Reasoning about Programs: Essays Dedicated to David A. Schmidt on the Occasion of his Sixtieth Birthday: EPTCS Vol 129, 2013.
- Mai Ajspur and John P. Gallagher. Towards Abstract Interpretation of Epistemic Logic.
8th Scandinavian Logic Symposium, Roskilde, Denmark, 2012.
- Pierre Ganty and Samir Genaim. Proving Termination Starting from the End. in
Computer Aided Verification - 25th International Conference, CAV 2013, Saint Petersburg, Russia, eds. Natasha Sharygina, Helmut Veith: July 13-19, 2013.
- John P. Gallagher and Bishoksan Kafle: Analysis and Transformation Tools for
Constrained Horn Clause Verification. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming,
Vol. 14, Nr. 4-5 (supplementary materials pp. 90-101) (2014).
B. Kafle and John P. Gallagher. Constraint Specialisation in Horn Clause Verification.
Proceedings of the 2015 Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Program Manipulation,
PEPM, Mumbai, India, January 15-17, 2015. ed. Kenichi Asai; Kostis Sagonas. ACM
Press, 2015. pp. 85-90 (2015) (Best paper award)
- B. Kafle and John P. Gallagher. Tree automata-based refinement with application to Horn
clause verification. In Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation - 16th
International Conference, VMCAI 2015, Mumbai, India, January 12-14, 2015.
Proceedings. ed. Deepak D'Souza; Akash Lal; Kim Guldstrand Larsen. Vol. 8931
Springer, 2015. pp. 209-226 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Nr. 8931).
- B. Kafle and John P. Gallagher. Convex polyhedral abstractions, specialisation and
property-based predicate splitting in Horn clause verification. In Proceedings of First
Workshop on Horn Clauses for Verification and Synthesis. ed. N. Bjørner, F.
Fioravanti, A. Rybalchenko; V. Senni. Vol. 169 EPTCS, 2014. pp 53-67 (2014).
- Bishoksan Kafle, John P. Gallagher and Pierre Ganty. Decomposition by Tree Dimension in Horn Clause Verification.
Third International Workshop on
Verification and Program Transformation, London, April 2015. (To appear in EPTCS).